Friday, January 04, 2008

a new year and new changes

well the new year is already off to a roaring start and i'm still spinning about last year...
  • celebrated 5 years with my company
  • found out i was going to graduate from college finally
  • bought a house
  • lost my job
  • had a nephew born very sick
  • celebrated life
i don't share these things so that anyone feels bad for me but so that you can understand why my head is still spinning. but, this year is going to be different. things i'm looking forward to...
  • finding a new job
  • graduating from cornerstone
  • starting my masters
  • considering a major move in order to start my masters
  • finding love
  • committing myself to more biblical study
  • letting go of past hurts, mistakes, and regrets...

3 comments:

Aletha VanderMaas said...

HI! I'm glad you've been updating a little bit more :)

jlyn said...

thanks i feel like i need to start writing life down. i'm glad that at least one person is reading it:)

Aletha VanderMaas said...

Ooh, I'm reading :)