Friday, February 29, 2008

looking for the will of God

i haven't written in quite awhile but so much has been going on. one of the things i really wanted to do this year was get further into the word and deepen my relationships with the good Lord. and while i've been working on that i've also doubted why so many things i've been praying about have remained unanswered. that is until recently.

in the last few weeks i've had two amazing interviews both of which i feel fairly positive they will offer me something. i've also met someone that is so amazing i question if he is real. i don't know what is going to happen with the job or the guy but i've realized that in my quest to get to know and go deeper with God these two things are changing me. they have pushed me to prayer more than ever and to continually seek to stay in the will of God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Though now your next post makes me wonder...